Sponsored by Let Every Woman Know - Alaska
Upon completion participants will be able to:
- Describe why HPV vaccination is important for cancer prevention.
- Identify the appropriate HPV vaccination schedule based on patient age.
- Describe effective HPV vaccine recommendations for patients age 11 or 12 years, as well as for age 13 years and older.
- Develop self-efficacy in delivering effective HPV vaccination recommendations
- Identify reassuring, confident, and concise responses to parental questions about HPV vaccination.
Funding for this presentation was made possible by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Grant No.1H23IP000960 to the National AHEC Organization. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does the mention of trade names, commercial practices or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.