AFHCP’s Federal Education Sharing Group (FESG) presents….
Rheumatology Review with Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci & Dr. Sarah Doaty
Elizabeth D. Ferucci, MD, MPH, FACP is a clinical rheumatologist and researcher at the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium in Anchorage, Alaska. She has an affiliate faculty appointment at the University of Washington, Division of Rheumatology. Her primary research interest is the epidemiology of arthritis and autoimmune disease in Alaska Native and American Indian people. Dr. Ferucci received her MD from New York University School of Medicine, and completed her internal medicine residency and rheumatology fellowship at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver. She earned her MPH degree from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in 2007. She has been working at ANTHC since 2003.
Training topics to include:
- Differential Diagnosis of Inflammatory Arthritis
- Rheumatology Labs and Referral “Wish List”
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Seronegative Spondyloarthropathies
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) and Other Diffuse Connective Tissue Diseases
- Medications for Rheumatic Diseases
CE/CME information pending.
For further information contact:
Michelle Simonson at email@example.com
or (907) 729-4483