The Alaska MCH and Immunization Conference is organized by the Alaska Native Epidemiology Center (EpiCenter) and the Alaska Division of Public Health, Section of Women’s, Children’s, and Family Health. We are excited to provide an opportunity for rural and urban Alaska health professionals to come together to learn about best practices, tools, and surveillance data related to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of women’s, children’s, and adolescent health issues in Alaska.
By attending this conference participants will be better able to:
* Describe how to access and use online or print resources that assist in maternal, child and adolescent health care and immunization practice.
* Identify at least two best practices or tools for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of key women’s, children’s and adolescent health issues in Alaska.
* Identify at least one research trend of concern to health professionals and policy makers in rural and urban Alaska.
Hilton Anchorage is the Alaska MCH & Immunization Conference venue site as well as the preferred lodging location. A block of rooms has been reserved for September 22, 2018 - September 30, 2018, with special room rates of $99/night. The hotel's physical address is 500 West Third Avenue, located in downtown Anchorage.
Overnight valet parking for conference attendees is $18.00. Day event parking is $11.00 valet parking only. All valet parking is based on availability.
Other Parking Options
Parking Garages and street meters are scattered in the downtown area. To view a map of parking options.
For more information on Directions and transportation options
Conference travel scholarships are now open!
Professionals and students of all levels working in rural Alaska or serving tribal populations are eligible. Community Health Aides (CHA/P) and Behavioral Health Aides (BHAs) are highly encouraged to apply! Submit your application HERE.
Currently, the conference is offering 13.5 CME and CNE credits. Continuing education credits for Community Health Aides, Behavioral Health Aides, and Public Health Professionals are pending. Please check the conference website for more information.
Visit the conference website at http://www.alaskamchconference.org/ for details and updates about this conference.
Registration is open! Register early, space fills up quickly. Click here to Register.
For questions, contact the conference coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration & Fees:
* Your registration must be received by September 21, 2018 to ensure that you will be guaranteed a seat at the conference.
* The conference registration fee is $300 if received on or before August 12, 2018.
* Late registration fee of $350 begins on August 13, 2018.
* Registration fee includes two breakfasts, two lunches and morning/afternoon snacks.